I have been having so much fun staying home with Jaxson this past week. He is starting to "talk" a ton and is so cute doing it. He will just sit there for 1 minute or so and just constantly talk- love it! here are some random photos from the last little while...

This is the cute lamb I brought home from New Zealand -- it was one of the first toys we got for Jaxson. It is so awesome to watch him play with it. I put it on his feet, and he raises them until he can grab it with his hands, and then straight into the mouth it goes. :)

Using his feet.

He loves his baby Einstein entertainer. Especially the sun (on the left)

Woops, I believe this photo was from Conference weekend (April 5th ish), forgot to post it. But it is a cute one of my men. Better late then never eh?

Jaxson is an avid reader! He has read this book several times.

Hanging out with daddy on our porch.

This chair is just a little too big for him I think...

So cute and funny. I love my men!

This picture didn't rotate - sorry. If only I knew how to blog better and delete it. I know that I can go to the "edit html" and look at all those weird and long codes, but how am I supposed to know which one represents this picture?

I love playing the "horsey" game with Jaxson. I vaguely remember seeing a baby getting bounced on a knee with a song about a lady/gentlmen/ etc.?? Do you know what I am talking about? please inform me of the real song, because I just make it up :)

Another oops. This is the Easter egg I made for Jaxson during conference weekend (which was so inspirational and good by the way). If you can't see it, the egg says "I am Jaxson."
Just a couple of funny videos of Jaxson. One when he just got out of the tub (he always gets happy when I start drying him off in his towel). The other of him just being silly in his car seat.
2 comments:
I like the Easter Egg you made him! It's cute. And I love the pics of Jaxson with the lamb. I can't wait to see y'all in a few days! :)
~Erika
I think I know the song you're talking about. Here's a link to the words:)
http://www.rhymes.org.uk/a102-this-is-the-way-the-ladies-ride.htm
Post a Comment