Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday & Sunday

We noticed we had one really handsome boy before we left to church today and because we had 10 minutes before we had to leave for church, we thought we could take some photos of the family. Here are some of our favorites.




Jaxson got an hour in a diaper without a onesie ... Last night it was raining sooo much, I thought it was going to flood. So we took Jaxson out on the porch so he could see it. He thought it was cool, but then out of no where he started fussing, we figured he didn't like the rain anymore. Well, as soon as we got inside I noticed that he had leaked through his onesie, shorts, etc. and aparently he got it all over the front of Ryan's shirt. I tried doing laundry last night and got it out of most things, but Ryan's shirt may be a gonner. Well, it was Jaxson's bath night anyway (don't worry, I bath him every-other night) so instead of getting him all dressed again, I just figured he could enjoy this diaper-only hour for once.


One of our new favorite things to do on the weekend is head to the outlet malls in Round Rock. They are only about 20 minutes away, and we enjoy walking around. We also enjoy hearing comments like, “wow look at his hair” and “he is so cute.” Well, we had a good hour or so walking around and enjoyed spending time as a family.


HAHA I think this is funny. Jaxson looks like he is a spoiled boy holding all his toys! "these are mine"

1 comment:

janica said...

girl you're looking good!! has jaxson lost any of that hair or has it all stayed?