Sunday, May 16, 2010

All-Star Jaxson

Jaxson has been practicing his basketball latley -- he's pretty good. He even will let go of the ball when we put him above the net (well sometimes).
He can get WAY up there ... he even has time to chew on the net for a real big hang time
Here is our little Froggy...Here is our little jordan super star.
This is what I found when I peeked into Jaxson's room to see if he was still sleeping from his nap. Guess not eh! such a cute boy, I just love him! As you can see, he is also getting good at getting out of his swaddle.
Jaxson is doing much better at tummy time now. He likes to roll from his tummy to his back, so he really doesn't get much tummy time unless I am constantly flipping him over. This shot was taken before he really liked tummy time... When Jaxson hated tummy time, one of the only ways to get him to not-scream when he did it was to prop him in front of the TV like in this photo. silly kid!
Our little farmer.

4 comments:

Kamry Low said...

love his froggy sleeper! sooo cute! It's so nice when they love their crib! makes life easier!

Truman & Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Truman & Amy said...

You're little boy is so cute, I could just eat 'em! ;)

Love Amy

Amelia said...

I LOVE this last picture of Jaxson...in his overalls. Maybe he'll be the one to finally take Grandpa French's ranch off his hands! :)