3 years ago
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Jaxson and his 2 major accomplishments
Jaxson is SUPER talented for 2 reasons. #1. He can suck on his toes, now that is flexibility (he didn't get that from me!) He thinks its quite funny to chew on his feet and look at me cuz I make an "ew" face and him. I love playing with my boy, he just makes his mommy and daddy sooo happy! #2. Jaxson learned how to roll from his back to his tummy. So now when I put him on a blanket and turn my back for a moment, he is usually off the blanket half way across the floor. I am going to need to keep a good eye on this little rascal!

By the Beach in Corpus - I love palm trees!
Just wondering if anyone knows what that red and black bin thingy is behind us. There was another one out in the water. ??
So I chopped my hair off last week to slightly below my shoulders. It was a nice change because it is getting warmer outside. (but its not like I do it now anyway, I just like it in a pony tail cuz then it is out of my face and less warm in this extremly hot state of texas). I also decided to dye my own hair at home ... oops! I didn't quite get the right shade and my roots had an orange tint to them. I will be trying to re-dye my hair within the next few days to see if I can get it a little bit more the color I want ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
so weird how they love sucking on their toes! cute!
Gas line maintainance hatch?
Post a Comment