Friday, May 7, 2010

South Carolina Trip

Last Thursday evening we flew to South Carolina for the weekend. The two plane rides over there went great. Jaxson had fun looking at all the people around him. There were about 4 people making faces at them, and he enjoyed "talking" to them all. We got to Ryan's house around 1 am, but had 3 happy people waiting there to see us (Erika, Lee, and Grandma Riley). Unfortunatley, the airline lost our luggage, but we did get it the next day around dinner. We had a super fun trip, just wish it could have been longer!

We enjoyed showing Jaxson off to everyone at church :) You should have seen how excited Grandma Harbor (aka Rhonda) was showing her grandbaby off to everyone!
4 generation photo of some really really good looking people :)
Another 4 generation picture of more good looking people :)
We enjoyed a couple of hours at the Columbia Zoo. Ryan by the huge alligator.
My favorite!! I love giraffes, and I love feeding them. They are just super cute!

Pure joy right there!
We went to Orangeburg and ate dinner with Grandpa Riley. Another 4 generation picture

Haha oops, back to the zoo. Me showing Jaxson the penguins, another favorite of mine. Feeding the Lorikeets is fun. This one grabbed the nectar cup and made Ryan spill it all over his shirt.
Jaxson wanted to touch the pretty bird. He was really quick and actually touched the bird before I could stop him. Glad the bird didn't bite him back.
Jaxson loved looking at the fishes. I think it's a good excuse to get a big fish tank with super cool fish in it someday (ryan wants a shark and I want a tiny turtle).
Ryan and Jaxson by the caymen (or something like that, its not a croc or an alligator...)
The big turtle!
With Grandma Riley. She just loved holding baby Jaxson. We also have a lot of fun playing "Euchere" with her (she's a really good player too!). I have enjoyed learning the game since being in the Harbor family. Its like saying the Harbor's family card game is Euchere and the Low's family card game is Rook.

No comments: