We have a confession as a family .... we ate tooooo many oreo balls this past weekend while in Utah. For the wedding reception, Rhonda, Lee, & Emily made this delicious oreo balls. You blend up a pkg. of oreos into crumbs, then add a pkg of cream cheese until they are mixed. Then you dip them in melted chocolate and put in the fridge. WOW, they are super good. You can do a similar recipe by making a cake (devils food) and then crumbling it and combining it with a container of icing (rainbow bit or cream cheese) and make round balls, dip in chocolate. seriously, it is sooo good.
Needless to say, I think we ate too many of those "satan balls" as someone coined them at the reception for their extreme goodness and badness all in one. Unfortunatley, we had some negative results .... check them out. Not sure how this happened to Jaxson because he didn't eat any (it must have been chocolate milk?)


3 comments:
hahahahaha. Ok man, this made me laugh out loud. I agree though - those oreo/cake/chocolate balls of heaven are delicious!
I've had those...not the oreo ones, but the cake ones and I LOVE them. I actually make them for special holidays. YUMMERS! Ryan's picture looks legit!
Sick! I love you all a little chubby-er :) Those are delicious treats...I may have to make some... :)
Post a Comment