We were fortunate enough to be able to fly to Utah this past weekend to see Ryan's sister Erika get married in the Bountiful Temple. It was a beautiful wedding and it just made me so grateful for the Gospel. I love that families can be together forever if we live righteously. It makes me so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, who paid the ultimate sacrifice for us. I love my Ryan and Jaxson so much, it makes me want to be the best I can be every day so that we can always be together.
Here is Erika and Ryan. Erika looked beautiful!! We had a lot of fun seeing her and all the other family. Jaxson also had a good time because he was spoiled with so much attention!

Erika & Allan coming out of the temple. Best wishes you two!

Ryan and his younger brother Jordan. He got off of his mission (Minnesota) almost 2 weeks ago. It was sooo awesome to see him & he and Jaxson loved playing with each other. Jordan was an awesome missionary! I think its awesome for our young LDS men to go out and preach the Gospel -- you guys are amazing!!

Me & my sweet baby! I love him so so much!

Here is the family -- From left to right: Lee, Rhonda, Ryan, Jaxson, ME, Jordan, Erika. "We are a happy family" (the primary song, and somewhat of a theme of the weekend)

It was a super fun weekend, we just wish it were longer. Hopefully we can see all these fun people again soon!
4 comments:
So fun to have Jordan home (looks GOOD!!!) and Erika married! She looks beautiful and happy...and really short standing next to Ryan! But don't we all!!!
Hey...I know Allan!! Tell him "Teek" from Taryn :) haha. We worked together for awhile. Congrats to them and I'm glad you had a fun trip!
Joanie! Hey cute girl! You're hair looks so cute, I love the color and how you curled it!
Ryan's sister is so much shorter than him! haha.
You're so sweet, my trench coat is from Kohl's, I got a screaming deal on it!
Yes, it was a cruise we went on, it was a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean on the Carnival Liberty. We loved it. We flew from CA to Miami, Florida and purchased our plane tickets through Travelocity for like $315 each round trip.
Then the actual cruise tickets were $515 each but with taxes ended up being about $575 each. We booked them online at first, but then I called Carnival and spoke to a travel agent Eileen with some questions about the cruise and we were able to get a $60 dollar discount thru her because at the time of booking we were Utah residents --I don't know why that matters haha. The Carnival travel agent we used is Eileen Kaskeski and her number is (800) 819-3902 x85712, she was super helpful. It doesn't cost you anything extra to use one either. Let me know if you have any other questions, you would love it! We had so much fun ;).
Miss ya & love ya!
Love Amy :)
Joanie your hair looks so great!!! I always love looking at your blog!! You little baby is growing so fast!! And so cute!!
Post a Comment