I apologize for not blogging in about 3 weeks, but I have been on vacation in Canada! My brother Rob got home from his 2 year church mission on July 6th. He served faithfully in the California, Arcadia mission, spanish speaking, for 2 years. I flew into Canada on the 7th, and was greeted by my family. It was great to see them, and to show off Jaxson. This was the first time Jaxson met any of them (except for my mom, who came down to help me out when he was first born). It was also awesome seeing Rob again! He entertained us with some exciting & spiritual stories from the past 2 years. It was also super fun to see the grandparents & to show off Jaxson to them too. Here is the first post of my trip. enjoy!
Up at the farm in Lethbridge with Grandma & Grandpa French. Jaxson was super happy to meet them.


4 generation photo

We also visited Grandma & Grandpa Low in Cardston. Grandpa was entertaining Jaxson by making funny noises. He was even kind enough to let Jax pull on his cowboy tie -- hope it didn't choke him too bad :(

4 generations again.

Grandma Low, Jax, and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment