3 years ago
Monday, July 5, 2010
July 4th
We are so grateful to those who have fought for our freedom!! We started our 4th of July festivities by going to church. Thanks to our free country, Joseph Smith was able to restore the true Gospel on the earth. Ryan and I thank Heavenly Father every day that we have the gospel in our lives. We appreciate the guidance, direction, and purpose it gives to us. After church and some time at home, we embarked on a 3.5 mile walk down the boardway to the heritage park party. Jaxson thought the petting zoo was pretty cool, although he did grab the goats fur pretty hard and wouldn't let go. He just loves looking at everything around him, thus it is kind of difficult to get a picture of him looking at the camera if we are doing something even remotely cool. After the petting zoo, we took a try at the strongest man/hammer game. I lost! When we got home, we made some gourmet burgers, sweet potato fries, and peach ice cream - yum!! It was a fun day to spend with Ryan before Jaxson and I leave to go back to Canada for a couple of weeks. We are going to miss him so much- LOVE YOU RYAN!
Petting the Goat.
petting the rooster.
Petting the baby horsey.
Trying to grab the goat.
Trying to grab the baby piggy.
The goat eating Ryan's shirt -- he did some serious damage!


Trying to make the bell ring. I got close a few times but was unsuccessful. I believe it wasn't because of a lack of strength, but a lack of form. Ryan went up and swing half heartedly and rang the bell easy. I think he needed one twice that big to give him a challenge.
Failure! I think I needed to follow through more, and to hit the box with the flat of the hammer. I want to go back and try again because my pride is hurt. I know this picture looks weak sauce but I thought I was swinging hard??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I absolutely love his hair! What a cutie.
Post a Comment