3 years ago
Monday, July 26, 2010
Canada Trip: The Rest
Jaxson did such a good job on both flights to Canada. He was entertaining the flight attendants, the lady to my left, and the two ladies behind me. He is such a flirt! It was also SOOOO nice to have an empty seat beside me on both flights on the way out there. (unfortunaltey, I wasn't that lucky on the way home, and Jax didn't fly as well....but lets not talk about that not-so-pleasant memory). I also let Jaxson play with the sky mall magazine and he loved it (it said if we take it, then they will replace it, so I figured it was ok??) He loves playing with paper, I just have to keep a good eye one him because he also likes to eat it.
Jaxson meeting two of his cousins. Claire (Julie & Brian's) is in the middle and Talia (Jason & Kamry's) is on the right.
Jaxson loved seeing the other babies. He would start kicking his legs and talking when he would see them.
Eating buddies
Jaxson loved jumping in this jolly jumper. Thank you Amelia & Justin for letting me borrow it for the trip! He also tends to fill up his diaper when he is jumping .... right Leslie? haha sorry again for that!
Jaxson's prune mustachio.
Just playing at my house in Southern Alberta.
Julie & Claire playing at the house with Jax & I.
We drove 3 hours to our cabin on the lake in Montana. Jax was a champ the entire trip, except for the last 10 mins or so. I was also trying to teach him about basketball ... jokes, but we found this cool plush toy for him after Julie and I finally de-junked our room from our younger years.
Jaxson and Talia playing at the cabin at Echo. I love being at the lake! Spending weeks on the water, playing cards, eating food, and watching movies are just some of the fun things we have done for years at our cabin. It was awesome to be able to spend 1.5 weeks there recently!
Jaxson had fun playing in the baby pool. I tried putting him in the lake ... he liked splashing with his feet, but when I got him wet up to his belly, he was not a fan! ya, I think we will just stick to the warm pool.
Jaxson and Claire playing.
Jax & Talia had fun together in the pool.
I loved it how Jaxson started to be really cuddly at Echo. He would put my head on my shoulder, wrap his arms around me, and lay on his chest and would fall asleep. cute!
Karen did Jaxson's hair .... un-intentionally. We dry it after he gets out of the tub because there is so much of it, so Karen dried it his hair with a dryer and it was stuck flipped up like his for a couple of days.
Kara (Justin & Amelia's) was being cute and sharing the balls with Jaxson.
Karen playing catch with Zach (Justin & Amelia's)
Jaxson and my mom making popcorn.
Amelia with Kara.
We took turns making meals for everyone. This was Jason & Kamry's turn. Chicken fajita's - yum!
Mom (aka Grandma to Jaxson) entertaining Jax while I played cards.
My Dad (aka Grandpa) with all his grandkids. It was a struggle to get them all to look and hold still ... as you could probably tell from the picture.
Grandkids!
Can you tell anything about their personalities by looking at them? haha

Uncle Rob loved playing with Jaxson. Rob just got off his mission (California, Arcadia) -- he was a stellar missionary!


Kate (Justin & Amelia's) was helping to put Jaxson's paci (soother to the canadians) back in his mouth. It was cute to watch!
Getting ready for his first boat ride.

Cruising the lake.

Crazy Jax and his spoon.
Jaxson fell asleep in Karen's arms during Avatar --- it was super loud, so he must have been pretty tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I was super jealous of the pic of Kamry holding the BECEL when her and Jason are cooking. I seriously looked it up on-line if I can have it shipped to me.
I resorted to purchasing some so called knock- off "PROMISE" garb at the Safeway the other day....total waste of money. BLAH!
Awesome pictures Bones! I love love love the prune "mustachio" :) It was so fun playing together. I'm excited for Christmas!
Post a Comment