OK, so we should just face the facts. I am random! (in blogging at least) These are just a bunch of random photos and videos of what has been going on around the Harbor Apartment recently.
Ryan was awesome and watched Jaxson this morning for a bit while I went jogging. When I came back, they looked all cute and matching, so I had to take a photo. My 2 cuties! (one day, I will figure out how to not have those shadows on every picture)

Yesterday morning, I made some blueberry multigrain pancakes. Jaxson loves to wipe his dirty hands all over his face. silly boy!

Jax loves this cupboard in the kitchen. He always loves to pull out everything .....

caught in the act

I love this! Jaxson looks cute as always, but Ryan looks soooo handsome!! ow ow. What good looking boys!

More mess. I think those are black beans .... and I gave him some cookie for dessert. I didn't mix them up like that - sick.

Yoodley man. Rhonda (aka. Jaxson's grandma harbor) brought this outfit to dress Jax up in and take a picture. Ryan has a picture from when he was little wearing it ... and so does Lee (Ryan's dad!) cool eh?!

A few weeks ago, we went to one of Jaxson's friends 1st birthday party-fun! I am excited for when we get to through Jax his birthday party ... its coming up in less than 2 months! crazyness.

Videos!!! The first one is Ryan at the petting zoo at the Texas Fair. I posted this one just for Amelia ... who commented on the last photo that feeding an ostrich would be scary. Well, this video shows just how scary it is! The second video is Jaxson walking. He walks all over the place now, more so than he crawls.
2 comments:
so crazy jaxson is walking. makes me so excited for christmas because talia and jaxson can chase each other! Fun pictures!
Ah! That video scares me. I can just see that other one eyeing him, about to eat his eyeballs out.
On another note, JAXSON is WALKING! So cute. I can't believe he is almost 1!
Post a Comment