I have been trying to post these pictures for 5 days now. I uploaded all the photos and wrote all the captions, then published my post ... all on Ryan's blog (which he didn't realize he had one, but it was an account he made when he was at BYU ... well I guess somehow i was signed into his account). So I tried re-doing everything to this blog, but the photos were taking soooo long to upload, so I stoped trying that day. I have tried every day since and the same thing. But today it worked (happy birthday to me! literally) These are just the photos I forgot to blog about the last month or so....
Jaxson had this cute "chart your growth" paper on his wall so we could see how tall he was getting. Yep, he ripped it to shreds, my little destructo-man.

Jaxson playing with the cute hand puppets G & G Harbor gave him when they came to visit.

Jaxson still LOVES balls. And he is sporting a Canadian onsie, awesome eh?!

Jaxsons new favorite food ---french fries! But lets be honest, who doesn't like them?!

We went to a U of Texas basketball game with some friends. Hook em' Horns!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Emily and Lindsey and I all went to the zoo with our kidlets. Jaxson loved the animals and had a great time. It was super fun and Jax loved the animals. He likes to point and go "Ahh!" when he sees all the animals.

The kiddos. Jax and Addi like to hold hands, cute!


Jax and the giant pig. This was right after the lion almost attacked us. We were standing about 8 feet away (literally), but behind the fence of course. He roared, jumped at us and smashed his face in the fence. Well, we jumped and screamed and almost took off running. Seriously, SCARY!

I love petting zoos and I was trying to teach Jax how to feed the animals. He wasn't too impressed.


I stuck Jaxson's hand through the fence so I could snap a quick pic.

All the kiddies again. So sad we are all moving away in a matter of months :(
No comments:
Post a Comment