Sunday, March 27, 2011

Haircut

Jaxson has a lot of hair. We shaved it almost bald in September, and now it looks like this. Super long and thick (I am soooo not complaining!). But we realized it is starting to look like a mullet in the back. We had 2 options. 1) pay 18$ for a cool kids hair place to cut it 2) cut it ourselves. Well, we decided the latter and I am pretty happy about how it turned out. Ryan has been shaving his own hair since he was young, so we had him shave Jaxson's hair. Nice shot of Jaxson's hairy back eh? (ya right, that is the hair that fell from the clippers, although Jaxson does have some hair on his back)
We strapped Jaxson in his booster seat and distracted him with marshmellows and mickey mouse club house (which I just have 10 or so episodes DVR'ed so I can turn them on whenever I need them - handy!)
Told you he had a ton of hair!
Our little handsome young boy. Sorry for the scowl, not sure what his deal is (maybe it was cuz I was trying to take pictures of him while he was reading his Jesus book and watching Mickey Mouse all at the same time)

4 comments:

Kamry Low said...

that is incredible! I can't even imagine having a kid with that much hair and not to mention back hair! so great i just love it. what a great hair cut, it looks great!

Julie said...

It's so cute! Well done guys! Did you shave the top too? It really does look better than professional :)

kimmalee said...

Wow, Ryan did a great job. His hair looks darling!

Erika said...

His hair looks great! I love it!