Updates on our crazy and exciting life with our three energizer bunny kiddos
Friday, April 1, 2011
15 Month Stats
I took Jax to the Dr. yesterday and these were his stats for 15 months: weight: 24lbs 4 oz (50%) height: 32.5" (88%) head: 47.5 cm (55%) So this picture is from a month or so ago, but I finally got a copy of it (from my friends camera), and I think its adorable! .
Ryan and I were married Aug 29, 2006 in the Cardston, Alberta temple for time and all eternity. We are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Ryan is a geologist and I am a stay at home mom. We love to play sports, play cards, travel, and exercise. We love life and are enjoying every minute of it!
3 comments:
Such a cute picture! Great stats! Who would have throught he would be in such a high percentile for height?! :)
SO cute! He is catching up to Kara! She is only 26 lbs!
ps you need a new Lilypie age ticker for Jaxson to count down to 2!
Post a Comment