Wednesday, April 20, 2011

JAXSON

Man, Jaxson has been living the life lately. Maybe its because we are super cool parents (haha ya right). Just thought I would share his fun adventures the last couple of weeks.


Ryan had a geology conference in Houston for a few days, so Jaxson and I attempted to go stay with him at his hotel. We left Sunday after church and drove 3 hours, and were planning on coming home Tuesday night. Well, Jax decided he didn't want to go to bed Sun evening. 8 comes around (his normal bedtime) and he freaked out when we put him in the pack and play. So we let him stay awake with us till 10, when we went to bed. Once again, screamed in the pack n' play (and this wasn't just a cheapo hotel or anything, we were in downtown Houston on the 24th floor of this place...) well, we couldn't really let him scream. So we tried rocking him, letting him sleep in our bed till he fell asleep and then transfer him.... didn't work. Even if he was sleeping, as soon as we put him in the pack n play he freaked out. Thus, at 12:30 am, Jax, Ry, and I finally all fell asleep in a smaller-than-queen bed. tight squeeze. Jax and I proceeded to leave Houston the following morning at 8 am because there was no way I was doing that again. However, Jax did like the hotel room, and he thought itwas the coolest thing to pull out the drawers and sit in them.
Eating blue candies
My friends Emily & Lindsey (same who ran the 1/2 marathon w. me) and I drove about an hour south to New Branfeuls to the children's musem. Jax had an awesome time playing with his friends Addi, McKenna, and Ella.







This kid is a book worm!

I guess I need to get him a horse or something - he loved this (for about 15 seconds).

Jaxson serving his friends Addi & McKenna

Kayaking



He found a "ball" (orange)


police peoplespace man



Playing on this dance light up mat

He thought putting his hand in this water house thing was awesome

Just a couple of videos. #1 playing with the radio, #2 dance game





2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

looks like fun! oh by the way you look great and congrats on the 1/2 marathon!

Amelia said...

The hotel sounds HORRIBLE, but the museum looks awesome! I wish we had one here! Let's build one in cardston