Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I love crafts!!

I have had a blast the last couple of weeks learning new crafty things. A few hours ago, I just finished making this Easter wreath for our door. I saw it on a friend's blog and thought it was adorable, so I went and bought all the stuff and made one for myself. FUN!
I have also loved making jewlery since I was a youngin. I didn't really "make" this bracelet ... I just bought the strand (on clearence too!) and added a couple of links and closure.
Now into the bows ... been obsessed lately. My cousin started posting tutorials and pictures of bows she was making, so I started to ask questions/buy materials. They are quite time consuming, but they look awesome when they are done!
My General Conference spoils ....
Little girl flower bows
A couple of weeks ago, a couple of my friends came over and showed me how to make girl's bows out of ribbon. I am getting better at it as I keep practicing, but it is still kinda tricky.

can you tell I love crafts?!?!? a special thanks to my sweet hubby Ry for putting up with my obsessions

4 comments:

Emily W said...

Your wreath is so cute! And I LOVE the bows! That is the next thing on my list of crafts.

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable, you need yourself a daughter!

Julie said...

So Cute Jones!! Well done! You'll have lucky little girls :)

Amelia said...

Whoa! So cute!!! You need to have a girl...OR just send some of that cute stuff our way! My girls finally have hair! :) Thanks for Zach's birthday call!!!