Friday, July 8, 2011

I am opening an Etsy Shop! (in the near future)

Alright, so I think I am finally going to open a shop on etsy and see how I do. These are the different hair flowers I have decided to sell. Each of them can attach to a head band or can be worn seperately. Sorry the pictures are very low quality - i am a lame picture taker. Once I get up to Canada to see the family, my sis-in-law is going to help take some great photos of these.







Ok, now on to pacifier clips. These are a few of the ones for boys (have a few more to add to the collection)

Some of the girl's clips.

I would love any feedback/advice about what you think. Which are your favorites? Price? Anything, just need some help. thanks!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I especially love the twisted fabric/pinwheel flowers, the colorful ones. Cute cute. Love your soother clips too. See you in a few days!