We had a really fun and busy July 4th. First we had our friends over for a pool party/grilled lunch. It was super yummy and fun to play cards with them. For some reason I was silly and forgot to take any photos. oops. Then we went to our other friends house for a pool party in the backyard, which was also fun.
This is Jax and I sporting our patriotic attire.
The patriotic food I made for our first pool/lunch party.

Over at the Markham's house. This is Jaxson's friend, Bradley (nickname is Boo). Jaxson actually learned how to say his name on the drive over to their house. These kids are funny and quite energetic!

Jaxson modeling in the pool.

Splashing around with Cohen



Eating some dinner

Playing with the Independence Day sing-a-ma-jig animal. I LOVE shopping the day after a holiday because there are amazing deals. This toy was normally $12 and I got it for $.50!! score!
1 comment:
I need to shop the day AFTER the holiday for the next year, too. You always get amazing finds!!
Post a Comment