Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Playdate, P.J's, and the Splash Park

A couple of weeks ago, Jax and I went over to my friend V's house for a playdate. We had a good time playing outside, sliding down the couch, and watching mickey mouse.

Trying to get Jax to sit on the swing to get a picture with his mommy.
Riding their toy bike
Jax with his friends Sefa & Nia. He is sure going to miss them when we move in a few short weeks!



V has a little 2 month old baby, and Jax kept trying to get into the baby's swing. silly kid.

Jax has been needing new PJ's for a while now. Well, I finally found some and I think they are just perfect for Jax. They say "sleep is for humans."



The next morning, this is what I found....



guess he didn't want to wear pants.

Yesterday we went to the splash park with a bunch of friends from the ward. Jax had fun playing in the water and sneaking off to the playground.





I am going to miss these ladies!

No comments: