Monday, August 8, 2011

We've Moved!

I have been a major slacker with this blog in the past month or so. Well, I went on vacation for 2 weeks to see my family in Canada. We also spent a fair bit of time at the lake in Montana --we had such a fun time and loved every minute of it. I wanted to post those photos on here, but I had so many, I just uploaded them all to facebook, so check them out if you haven't yet.

Other news .... we have moved from Austin to San Antonio. Ryan has officially finished his thesis/grad school (we are sooo proud of him!!) and started his first day of work today. He will be an awesome employee and EOG is lucky to have him. This past weekend, Rhonda (ryan's mom) came out to visit us for a few days. We had a fun time, but unfortunatly I was lazy and didn't pull out my camera till the last day. So here is the only photo I got of us/her. These photos were before we left to church.


come again any time! we love having visitors!

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

yay ryan finished his thesis! congrats to all of you. so nice he's finally done and off to work! fun seeing you in canada!

Amelia said...

Yay Ryan! Hope you enjoy your new area!