3 years ago
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Constructive Critisim Wanted
hey all, I was totally expecting to have lots of buys from etsy with my new headbands .... yep, nothing! These flowers are priced lower than the same/similar ones on etsy. I am just trying to figure out what I can do to get more etsy sales. If you have any advice for me, please let me know! thanks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey they look so cute but for me in Canada shipping would be a lot for one headband! I love all your new ones. Talk to Leslie she does etsy a lot.
I love your new headbands! I think it is just hard though because so many people sell things on etsy.
Ugh, etsy can be so hard!! If there is one thing I have learned, its that its most definitely hard to be unique on etsy. I started making throw pillows, and even made my own baby bedding, and had the worst luck selling them. The problem is, there are so many different shops with the same things, so its hard to be unique and sell them. Though there is definitely a market for them. My advice, look around at your competition and see whats selling, and almost copy them. Sales help too! Good luck darlin!
Post a Comment