Sunday, September 9, 2012

private blog?

**I did just do a new post - so look below this one.

BUT...

I am thinking of making my blog private.... what do you think? I just don't like the fact that I can google image search my name and have my photos show up...

Any advice? Please leave me your email address if you still want to follow me (if I decide to change)...

6 comments:

Lachele said...

nothing wrong with going private.
I want an invite.

lachelewickens10@hotmail.com

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

whatever you decide :) katiesierer@gmail.com

Monica Harker said...

I'm in the same quandary with blogging privately or not.

monicaharker@gmail.com

Emily said...

add me! eburton11@gmail.com

Ranae Broadhead said...

add me! ranaebroadhead@gmail.com

i have 1 private blog and 1 not. i went private cause i was getting some mean comments.

tiffy said...

I like my blog private. Just sayin.
And if you do put yours private I would love to still see your cute family!
tiffyhilton@gmail.com