This past Monday, Ryan and I snuck away on a date to go see one of our favorite NBA teams play ... the LA Clippers. Blake Griffen is one of my favorite players (along side Durant and Ferdette) so it was awesome watching him play. We had nose-bleed seats but snuck down much closer after the first quater - this game was awesome!! Just wish we liked the home team because then we could go to more of the games! Unfortunately, Ginobli and Parker are some of the most annoying players in both Ryan and my minds (they come second only to Garnett and Pierce).
I really wanted to meet Blake and Chris Paul after the game, but they didn't come out of the locker room. I don't blame them, being the away team is no fun - they were getting boo'ed left and right.
Clippers won! woot woot
This past week was our stake's "Family Proclamation Week." Each day at 5pm, we were supposed to turn off our cell phones, turn off the TV, computer, etc. and spend quality time as a family. We had a really good week playing games and doing fun things with our kids! One night we headed to the park right by our house.
On Wednesday, Ryan took off work and we went to New Braunfel's to the Children's museum. Jax LOVED it, and Avery thought it was pretty cool too.
Jaxson barbequed a steak for me, and a fish for ryan.
Jax was playing dress-up in some play room, so I tried to get a photo of Avery - she cracks me up. Of course I am trying to get her to smile, so I open my mouth really big and wiggle my eyebrows ... Well she has started opening her mouth wide too - trying to copy mommy. I love it - these photos are so funny and cute!
I LOVE it when she smiles big and scrunches up her nose. Avery trademark. You can also get a good look at her 2 bottom (and only) teeth
They had a little kids area that Avery thought was pretty fantastic :). And yes, she doesn't have any pants on. She pooped through them and I didn't have a spare outfit in my bag. You would think I would learn my lesson? Nope - we went to walmart later that day, and she pooped in her oufit again and I didn't have a spare.
Jaxson getting his fruits and veggies at the grocery store ..
Outside they had this cool playground/stepping thing - anyway, Jax had fun climbing to the top.
Chillding like she owns the place. Jaxson also loved to stick his foot up and rest it on the tray. Maybe its just my kids?
A build-your-own-playground area
"Mommy's favorite" as Jaxson would say. Yep, I like giraffe's!
I think the coolest area of this museum was the water track out back. There were fishing poles and magnetic fish, and other items to play with in the water. Jaxson would say "fishy fishy bite" everytime he went to catch a fish - cute kid!
laughing girl
Jax was pretty tired on the way home. I tried to keep him awake so that I could put him to bed at home, but even playing games on my phone couldn't keep him awake.
Avery is 8 months already! She is crawling like a mad woman and is a happy girl. She loves playing with Jaxson, climbing on daddy when he is lying on the floor, and being my little side kick with everything I am doing. Love you Avery Jo!





1 comment:
The Bball game looked like a lot of fun. Awesome that you moved to better seats! Loved all the pictures. Jaxson and Avery Jo are so grown up! Can't wait to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment