It is hard to believe our little girl just turned 1 on Friday (and our big boy Ryan turned 29 on Tuesday!). I set up a cake smash photo shoot to do for her Friday ... wow it was hard getting photos of this girl! She didn't want to sit or eat the cake. She wanted to sit in my lap and help me take photos - such a sweet girl. I will post those photos soon - I sent them to my super talented SIL to get them edited. Yesterday, we took Avery to get some photos done - I just really want a big photo of her looking and smiling at the camera in her little romper and pearls. These ones turned out cute, although I am still looking for that perfect photo .... maybe on Wednesday when we get our family photos done, she will give a big smile like she always does (she just doesn't do it when the camera is out).
So here is our little Avery Jo --- such a sweet, tender hearted, fun-loving, spunky, smiley, and beautiful princess. We are so grateful you are in our lives - I just love you my sweet girl and your sweet cuddles too. Happy First Birthday!!





















1 comment:
Avery Jo is so beautiful!! I love all these pics!
Post a Comment