Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Madness

Life in the Harbor household continues to be busy, fun, and just plain crazy.  These 2 kiddies are fun to watch.  Avery adore's Jaxson.  Jaxson likes playing with Avery, but he sometimes plays a bit too rough - typical I am sure.  As I mentioned previously, Jaxson is currently obsessed with the Ninja Turtles.  His favorite is Leonardo, because he wears blue and has a sword... pretty sweet stuff right there!  Jaxson has nick named Avery, Mikey (like Michelangelo - the orange ninja turtle).  Usually he calls me Raphael, or Raph for short.  Ryan usually gets the title of Donny (donatello).  Thus, we are the Harbor Ninja Turtles :)  Here are the photos we have taken since last blog.... 
 Leo and Mikey all swaddled, playing on the floor. 
 You can see how much Avery just loves Jaxson - it is so cute!
Avery is trying to learn how to hold her sippy cup.  She has a hard time tilting her head and body back far enough to get the water.  Jaxson likes to help her drink it - so sweet! 
 I have to remind Jaxson that he needs to tip it up too.
 Avery likes to climb into the toy basket (see another photo at the end)
 Avery is already 11 months!  It is crazy to me to think she is that old already.  Well the older she gets, the harder it is for me to take a good shot of her.  She started walking between 9 and 10 months and hasn't stopped moving since.  Anyone who has held her before comments to me how wiggley and squirmy she is.
 We had some friends over for lunch one day.  This is Jax and Justice enjoying a rich cookie, peanut butter cup brownie - it was really good, and messy!
 Ryan discovered via facebook that a couple that served in the same mission as him were in town.  We met up with them for a delicious dinner and then had them over for cookies.  It was fun getting to know them and I know Ryan had fun seeing them again.
 When Jaxson was little, I snapped a lot of sleeping photos of him.  Babies are just so cute when they sleep.  I have not taken many of Avery sleeping, so I snuck in her room during nap time and took a few.

 Call me crazy, but I did another craft fair.  Although it went alright money-wise, I don't think I want to do it again.  Just a lot of work and stress, and I got a BAD sunburn.  I didn't realize I was going to be in the sun (last year I was in the shaded area) and didn't have sunscreen.  Lets just say my nose is still red and it is 8 days later.




 Here we go again, Avery likes crawling in the basket.  Jax jumped in when he saw that I had  a camera, but then he wouldn't sit still for a photo.  Figures right?
 Look closely, Avery's top 4 middle teeth have all broken through the gums and are on their way down.
Its been a busy month so far, but it is just going to get busier!  Ryan's and Avery's birthdays are coming up and then its Easter.  I need to go meet the "Easter Bunny" at walmart and see what sort of goodies he can put in the baskets this year :) Love to you all!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Loved all the fun pictures! Avery and Jaxson are so cute together. I love him giving her the sippy cup! Avery's teeth look just like Jaxson's. Adorable!!!

Amelia said...

Dang, Ryan is tall. That couple looks so short! :) Those pictures of Jax and Avery together are sweet, especially the sippy cup ones. And i love that he calls you Raph and Avery, Mikey. that's awesome. What a character. Miss you!!