Have I really not updated the blog in a month?! I can't believe how fast the weeks fly by - seriously, I am already 20 weeks pregnant - which is over half way there in my case!! We have had a FUN June and July, like my normally blogging style - here is a lot of pictures with minimal writing :)
Avery is modeling a rhinestone bow I put in my Etsy shop. I loved the cute faces she was making for me.
Jaxson has taken a few swimming lessons and has been loving it!! It is so fun to watch him learn and get better at swimming. He has another week of lessons at the end of July and is excited for those!
Ryan's brother Jordan & his wife Christine visited us the week after we got home from vacation. Naturally, we hit up the shooting range.
I thought it was fun to dress up similar to my baby girl.
Avery has been giving some GOOD snuggles lately and we are taking full advantage of it!
The kids loved playing outside with Jordan & Christine.
17 weeks pregnant!
I love this girl more than I can describe!
One of the funny pictures we got from our latest Chuck E Cheese run ... Avery looks a little worried at the way Jaxson was racing the horse.I found a great deal on icecream drumsticks at Costco - the kids (and Parents!) have been enjoying them too.
Another trip to Sea World. The kids loved the merry-go-round. I think it is too hard for both of the kids to look at the camera AND smile... at least they are both looking right? Good smile Ryan!
Riding rides in the kiddie area.
Avery's first time on the spinning one - she loved it!
(Briefly) meeting Zoe and Cookie Monster.
Here is a quick taste of the dance moves Avery was pulling while she watched the Sesame Street Show.
Kids love seeing the Sesame Street Characters walking around.
We had a special July 1st (Canada Day!) breakfast. Yummy - these yeast Belgium waffles are fantastic!Jaxson wanted me to take some photos of him one day while I was photographing headbands for my shop - silly boy.
When I see this, my heart melts! Unfortunately, I knew that they were really alternately pinching each others backs and about to break down in tears until I yelled at them to stop. But the picture turned out cute!!
July 4th! We went to a small town nearby and enjoyed a parade. Do all parades not hand out candy anymore? Sad!! It was still fun though.
A little red, white, and blue yogurt parfait for a treat.
We went to a friends house in the evening for dinner and fireworks. It rained when we got there, so we sat in the garage until it stopped. Jaxson had fun making fruit and brownie kabobs (notice he doesn't have any brownies -- he is so not like me in that way. Mine would have been packed with brownies!)
Finally we got a break in the rain to have fun with fireworks.
Avery loved the them! She actually almost had a big one go off in her face and hair - luckily that didn't happen and everyone was safe!
Avery loved helping Ryan set them off. Jaxson on the other hand was a bit more scared and shy about the fireworks.
I told Avery I was scared of the fireworks and she needed to save me. She kept giving me tight squeezes while saving "I save you, I save you!" Ah, I loved it - so darling!! She is a sweetheart that's for sure!
Jaxson loved getting a light saber glow stick - now he can be a real Jedi knight.
What a fun day! Loved spending it with these two cuties!





2 comments:
Just watched the videos on my computer and they were awesome! Jaxson is swimming so well!!! I can't believe he is old enough to do that. And Avery's dancing skills are sweet. So cute :) I loved all the pictures. I am glad y'all had a fun and safe 4th of July. I love the pic from that night of Avery and Jaxson hugging. So sweet!! Love y'all.
Fun pictures! loved the "alternately pinching each others backs" one. :) That's funny!
Post a Comment