I am a little weird. Let's just say I feel like I need to have EVERYTHING in order and caught up before my induction on Monday. Even though I have very few photos, I feel like the overwhelming desire to blog them so I am not behind ... it's the OCD inside of me. So to make myself feel better, here is what happened within the last week.
My sweet friend threw me a baby shower - so fun! Although it was hard to talk to people because the table was so long and skinny.
Seriously love this wrapping paper - so cute! My friends went in on a group gift and gave me a swing!Jaxson and Avery wearing their chef hats from preschool. The whole month they have been talking about the first Thanksgiving and Avery's class even helped to make strawberry jam for the feast they had.
Thanksgiving program.
My cute Pilgrim. Avery kept wanting to wear Jaxson's "witch hat."
My adorable turkey. Gobble gobble gobble.
There, I feel better now :) I better not take any more photos before baby comes or there might be another really short post!





No comments:
Post a Comment