Sunday, November 16, 2014

Our Home

Since we have moved into our house about 2 years ago, I meant to write a post with photos of the house. Well, I have FINALLY taken pictures of all the rooms - some of which are almost a year old now haha.  So these photos are for family far away who haven't been able to come visit us yet! 


Front entry way/front door


This is supposed to be the formal dining area.  We like ping pong better :)
kitchen
dining area

living room
laundry room
Master bedroom
Ryan made that beautiful black bench at the base of our bed - so talented! He did such a great job!!

Master bathroom

Art walking up the stairs
Upstairs playroom

guest bathroom

guest bedroom - if you come see us, you can stay here! :)

Avery's room.  We actually moved Avery to a toddler bed about a month ago - so that is definitely a change from the photo



Jaxson's room.

Backyard

That's our home in photos :) Check this blog post off my list of things I wanted to get done!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

It's beautiful! And you've done such a good job decorating it! Want to come decorate my house? :)

Kamry Low said...

I love your home! Everything about it!