It is crazy how time flies but we are enjoying life with our new updated family. Griffin is such a sweet spirit and we are so grateful he is in our home! He is a content baby, he hardly ever cries and he loves to make people around him feel good by smiling. Since my last post, we have had visitors and we blessed Griffin at church. It's been a good month!
Griffin sporting his nike kicks and a cute pose.
Avery made this hat at preschool. This was her modeling it for me one morning (aka, she didn't wear her pj's to school ;)Happy Boy! I just get so tickled inside to see him smile!
Matching "I love my Daddy" shirts.
Avery wanted to be in the photo too :) Love my kiddos!
Griffin still loves bath time! I commented to Ryan yesterday that Griffin will be a fish just like the rest of us! We love swimming!
Ryan has the magical touch. Griffin will sit in his arms and relax no problem - I love it!
Bundled up. This little Houdini is learning how to get unswaddled and wake himself up.
Our visitors this month included Ryan's mom (Rhonda), Ryan's sister (Erika), and Erika's son (Noah). We sure enjoyed the visit and the kids loved playing with them!
At Ryan's basketball game - the cheering section :)
We went to the zoo for a fun afternoon visit. We got to see the tale end of the hippo feeding show. I think it's so neat watching them stick their heads out of the water and open up wide for food :)
enjoying the nice weather and the zoo.
Guh Goh bought the kids cotton candy - yum!
Avery picked up the big leaves again. I think she found the biggest one ever made!
Having fun with cousin Noah!
Rhonda and her cute and crazy grand kids!
Griffin's blessing day. It was a beautiful day spent with beautiful people. I am sure grateful for families and the knowledge I have that we can be with them after this life. If you want to know more about my beliefs, click here.
I thought I would snap some photos after church before taking Griffin out of his outfit. He gave me some pretty awesome poses. I just love this little guy!!
Erika bought Griffin this darling onesie - so soft and it zips up! (way easier than buttons!) Thanks for coming to visit Erika!
Lunch at Beefy's before saying goodbye to Guh Goh, Erika, and Noah.
Thanks for the fun visit!
That weekend, we took Jaxson and Avery to Pump it up. The kids love bounce houses and had a blast.
Church the next week.
Can't have enough sweet sleeping poses!
2 Months old! I can't believe it. It makes me happy and sad all in one. It is so fun to see him developing and learning new things, but he isn't my little tiny newborn anymore.
Melt my heart!
Last is a photo comparison of my kids all at 2 months old. What do you think? Who is he going to look like??





No comments:
Post a Comment