Another fun month has gone by so I figured it was time to document what we did and how we are adjusting to life with 3 kiddos.
About a month ago, this little guy was becoming a Houdini baby. He was getting out of my swaddles, and was even starting to get out of Ryan's tight swaddles (the pic below is Ryan's straight jacket swaddle). I heard about the miracle blanket and ever since we started using it, Griffin has been sleeping through the night! I put him to bed around 9:30pm and he wakes up between 6:30 and 7am. Yep, it's a miracle!
I love it when G falls asleep on me. I need to do it more often, it is just precious!Jaxson sporting his crown that he made at school. I am so grateful that Jaxson LOVES preschool and is doing so well. He is my little social butterfly and loves to talk to everyone, anytime, anywhere,
We had a few cold and rainy days in a row, so I helped the kids make a fort. I loved making forts as a kid, so I am glad they enjoyed it too.
Inside the fort watching tv on the ipad - that is pretty sweet. I remember we played with flashlights and told stories in our forts (which is probably better but oh well).
Trying out my baby wrap.
Griffin's first time in the swing.
He obviously loved it
Such a good daddy playing on the trampoline. I can't do that much anymore ...
February is a fun month because it has Valentine's Day! The kids decorated mail boxes the week before so they had a place to give valentines to their friends. Jaxson brought star wars ones and Avery had bubble guppie valentines. It was so precious seeing their reactions to all of the cards and candy they received from their friends. I love the real excitement and joy that children naturally express- it is so genuine! The world could be a much happier and peaceful place if that were the case.
Jaxson loaded up. See that ziplock bag of candy? That was from one person - wow!
One of my sweet valentine's. Griffin is such a happy baby and I just love that he knows who his momma is. Makes me feel special!
That miracle blanket I mentioned. It keeps the baby swaddled all night. Just make sure your baby likes to turn their head side to side instead of straight or they might develop a flat spot (especially if your baby is an amazing sleeper like G is).
Ahhh the beautiful sunset we saw mid February. The camera doesn't do it justice, but the sun looked red. I won't mention the fact I thought it was the moon for about 10 minutes before my hubby mentioned that it was actually the sun .....
Valentine's date with my cutie. We went out Feb 13 instead of the 14th to beat the waits on tables and the craziness. We ate some yummy steak and pork and finished off the evening with some frozen yogurt - yum!
We celebrated Valentine's morning with pink pancakes and strawberry smoothies.
Me and my Valentine's.
We took the kids down to the Rodeo on President's Day. It was a bit chilly but we had a great time. Avery is collecting fake food to trade in for a prize, at the HEB building. We love HEB!
Bumper cars with Jaxson.
Avery was sad she was too little to go on the bumper cars, so Daddy made sure she did something else instead.
Happy girl!
What a good sport Ryan was. I didn't want to go on this ride with the kids, so he went even though fitting in the car was a challenge.
Giant slide
hot air balloon ride
The kids won sock monkeys by popping balloons with darts.
This ride was controlled by the wheel in the middle. Ryan had that thing spinning so fast! I am glad I didn't go on it because I am sure I would have lost my lunch.
Jaxson's new haircut. He asked the stylist for a Mohawk, so she obliged.
Avery showing off her darling hand print valentine craft she made at school. Have I mentioned how much I love their school? I am glad they have a place to be creative and play with friends.
Our little Griffy Bear at 3 months old. Such a happy fella!
Wear pink to school day. Jaxson had 1 article of clothing that had pink on it - hey it works!
Last but not least, the photo comparison of my kids at 3 months old. Who does Griffin look like to you??





1 comment:
Love the update. Your kids are all so cute! And Avery and griffin look so much a like as babies!
Post a Comment