Tuesday, February 5, 2019

January 2019

I don't think I am the only person who thought that January of this year seemed to take forever! I love the winter time but wish that it didn't come with the sickness. I think the only good thing about being sick is that it reminds you to be that much more grateful for when you are feeling healthy.  We tried to make it the best month we could, despite January usually having a bag rap.

Avery loves playing playdough and she was pretty excited to make Jaxson a birthday cake. 
 I made Jaxson an official birthday cake the week after we got home so that he felt like he was officially 9. And also maybe so I could eat it. Samoa girl scout cookie cake.
The kids got chuck e cheese gift cards from Grandma & Grandpa Low - anyday they get to go to their favorite place is a good day! 
 Avery's magnetile creation ... but wow look at how long her hair is getting!
 We made an afternoon trip to the children's museum before the kids started school after Christmas break. The bubbles area is one of the coolest in my opinion.

 Avery & Jaxson also love the recycling/building area.
 Quick stop at the park before heading home. I love these little humans on mine.
 Dental checkup - cavity free for all!
 Griffin loves his new chef gear! Thanks Guh Goh!
 While Jaxson goes to piano, the kids and I play at the park nearby. Good way to pass the time ... until it gets too cold.

 Caught in the act. He likes to smell like Daddy.
 Jaxson had his pinewood derby this month. He painted awesome lighting bolts on his car and had a good time at the rally.
Our big project this month was redoing the floors on our main level. We switched from an orangey tigerwood color to a white mediterain oak. We are in love with the new change! 


No comments: