Updates on our crazy and exciting life with our three energizer bunny kiddos
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Happy Halloween
The baller & biker after getting back from the ward Halloween party. I know, I know, we have really amazing-well-thought-out-costumes! I am sporting my Dwight Howard jersery because he is my favorite NBA player & Ryan found his sweet Honda jacket. We started getting ready about 30 minutes before the party started :) My clothing options are getting slimmer and slimmer as my pregnancy progresses ... wish I could wear my gym shorts & big T-shirts to do my student teaching! Just don't think that would go over really well.
Here is my cutie ... what a stud!
Just having fun, posing next to our flashy red sports car (aka..ford taurus) & me pretending I still have muscles. I am going to hit the gym after the baby is born and see if I can get my muscles back!
Ryan and I were married Aug 29, 2006 in the Cardston, Alberta temple for time and all eternity. We are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Ryan is a geologist and I am a stay at home mom. We love to play sports, play cards, travel, and exercise. We love life and are enjoying every minute of it!
3 comments:
glad to see you sporting the Timpanogos ball;)
Looking good!
What muscles Joanie?! HA!
Post a Comment