Ryan blew up the face of our little guy so we could see it better. He looks so peaceful!! We are excited to see this little handsome guy in real life. From this picture, we are guessing that he may be a little bit of a chubster -- look at those cheeks!! I guess we'll see in about about 2.5 weeks!
3 years ago






2 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are getting so close, I'm so excited for you!!! We just had a Christmas Enrichment activity of decorating ornaments, and I missed you!
So, totally funny coincidence! So I work at a dental office in Provo, and one of the assistants there is Kelsey Merritt from Canada! She said that you and her went to high school together and have been good friends ever since. I thought that was so funny, you two are both totally awesome --of course you would be friends! haha.
I'm excited for you, you are going to be such a good Mom!
Love Amy :)
So cute! Tate still looks like he did in his sonograms. I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment