skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby Room Finished!!
The Baby room is finally finished!! Ryan and I put up the rest of the vinyl dot decorations this past week. I have a nice glider chair I can rock and nurse the baby in. We found a really awesome little side table that matches our furniture so well. We still love our crib and its bedding, courtesy of G & G Harbor. So just to visualize the room, one wall is basically that big window, one wall is basically the whole mirror/closet, one wall is the double opening doors, and then we have one blank wall (hence the crib/saying on the wall). Decorating was kinda hard because we didn't have a lot of options of space ... we basically had the one blank wall, and then putting the chair in front of the window was the only option. Regardless, we are really happy with the way it turned out. Now it is just waiting time .... I am 37 weeks pregnant tomorrow! I actually still feel great and am in no big hurry for baby to come. I would actually like a couple of weeks to relax and have to myself before he comes ... hope he listens to his mommy's request! 
3 comments:
Very cute room! Doesn't it feel sooo real now! well i know it feels real when your belly is growing, but now that the room is ready you are officially ready for your little man!!! yay!!!!
So cute! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope you are doing well. Have a great holiday with your little one!
It looks great! Well done and good luck!
Post a Comment