Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just Playing this Week

Ryan's parents came into town this week to spend Christmas with us, so we have been showing them around the area. We are sitting on top of a bull made of rock at the Arboretum shopping center.
Ryan and I by the pond at the Arboretum. We tried to feed these large geese a rice cake, but they didn't like it too much. I actually had one of them take a snap at my toe (and got it) -- I guess I was pushing my luck with I stood to close to them, trying to feed them. haha :)

So we went to San Antonio for a day. This is at the River walk -- we found some birds and fish to feed crackers too -- we always have fun doing that. We also went to the Alamo -- that was neat!

At the river walk with my cute hubby.

We also went to the outlet malls at San Marcos. This picture is for my Mom :) She loves crocs, and there is a croc store at these outlets. The best part was .... everything was buy one, get one free!!




No comments: