Ryan and I have enjoyed going over to this track right next to the LDS church we attend. We usually kick the football & rugby ball through the up-rights. This last time we went though, they had the high jump set up -- score! Wow was I ever terrible, I think I jumped higher when I was 12 years old. Ryan was still pretty good. Since having a baby, I just laugh at how non-athletic I am now compared to before-yikes! Either way, we enjoyed high jumping, kicking the balls, and trying to good ol' triple and long jumps.



Lil' Jaxson action for ya!

So Jaxson sits and lifts his legs in the air a lot ... is this normal? haha, I think its cute!

Legs up baby!!
Jaxson's first words. Not quite, but here are his attempts :)
4 comments:
That's pretty normal with lifting his legs, soon he will find his feet and eat them! cute he's learning how to coo!
I love these pictures (you two are so athletic!) I totally see little Jaxson following in mommy and daddy's foot steps! And oh my goodness, how cute is your baby lifting his little feet up into the air like that for no reason!! haha. I guess he's always just getting ready for a diaper change! hehe.
For my wedding, my sister is a hair dresser and did my hair, she's awesome. She did my hair for my dances in HS too which was super nice! Yes, we are moving to CA next month on the 26th! We can't wait! Truman got a job in San Jose, CA at Ernst and Young (a accounting firm).
You guys look like you're doing so good and you look awesome! Miss ya!
Love Amy ;)
Oops this month on the 26th, I can't believe it's already April!
Amy ;)
I LOVE baby coos! :) So cute. I don't think I have ever tried to do high jumps. It looks fun, and HARD! I hear you with the decline in Athleticism since having babies. Man. I am SO not flexible anymore. At least I can still play volleyball pretty good... Miss you!
Post a Comment