Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Cookies!

It an attempt to get festive for the upcoming holiday, we decided to decorate Halloween cookies. Let me narrate for you.

"You want me to eat this?"
"Ok, i guess I will give it a try." Just check out his face - I imagine a 10 year old making it, not my 10 month old.
"Hmmm ... not too bad."
After about 20 mins of decorating. "AHHH, get me out of here!" FYI, he went straight to the tub, where we attmepted to get orance frosting out of his hair and ears.
I know, so artistic right?
Ryan made some really good pumpkin cookies.
The finished product. We still have them in the fridge, if you want to stop by and help us eat them.

4 comments:

janica said...

how fun! i love decorating cookies.

Kamry Low said...

I'm impressed with how well you decorated the cookies! We did the same thing a few days ago and ours did not look like that!

cookies and cups said...

Very cute cookies!!

Julie said...

mmm...wish we could! (Stop by and help you eat them that is :)