Updates on our crazy and exciting life with our three energizer bunny kiddos
Thursday, October 21, 2010
More Bloggers...
Hey Everyone! I love checking out all the locations that check out my blog map. If I don't follow your blog (aka, you are not under my "friendlies" list) leave me a comment with your blog link so I can follow you too! don't be shy :)
Ryan and I were married Aug 29, 2006 in the Cardston, Alberta temple for time and all eternity. We are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Ryan is a geologist and I am a stay at home mom. We love to play sports, play cards, travel, and exercise. We love life and are enjoying every minute of it!
2 comments:
i follow your blog.. but you know that already! never tried that blog map thing, maybe i'll have to!
I follow yours. Mine is not updated very often but you are welcome to read it
Leslie Anderson (Redford)
http://www.geoffreyandleslie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment