Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Halloweenie!!

It was our ward Halloween/Chili Cook-off/trunk or treat party on Saturday. To my recollection, it was my first time making chili (i may have made it once before?). I love making my own recipes and trying to cook new things. We had a ton of fun at the party and I even won "People's choice Chili" and "Most creative costume." Sweet!

Jaxson and I outside the church. Can you tell what I am?
This should give you a better clue!
Ok ok ... I was a pencil. Yep, I am a loser!
Jaxson got this awesome outfit from the Lady I completed my student teaching with. She went on a trip to Hong Kong while I was there teaching, and brought this back for Jaxson. I think it looks adorable on him!
Jaxson and Daddy.
Here is Jaxson and his (girl)friend Addi. They like to play together during play group and visiting teaching.
Jaxson and his neighborhood friends. Left to right: Tyler, Jaxson (duh!), Sean, Trevor
Ryan and Jaxson fishing for a prize. This was one of my favorite things to doing at my Halloween ward party growing up.
Jaxson scored big at the trunk or treat. Can you see the red lolipop slobber all over his white onesie? He loved it! It was so cute because he was sharing with me too. He would take a big lick, then he would put it in my mouth for a few seconds, then back to his. repeated. Some may think that is gross, but I thought it was so nice of him to share!
Me and my awards! Hoorah for me! I shared these big hershey bars with my Young Woman's class the next day during my lesson.

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

pencil costume great!!! love jaxsons asian costume! our trunk or treat is coming up! fun fun!