Updates on our crazy and exciting life with our three energizer bunny kiddos
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Griffin's Newborn Photos
When Griffin was just under 2 weeks old, a friend of mine came to the house to snap some photos of our little man. I feel very blessed to be the Mom of three sweet spirits and I am grateful to Heavenly Father everyday that I get to have that privilege. I love my family!!
Ryan and I were married Aug 29, 2006 in the Cardston, Alberta temple for time and all eternity. We are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Ryan is a geologist and I am a stay at home mom. We love to play sports, play cards, travel, and exercise. We love life and are enjoying every minute of it!
2 comments:
soooooooo cute. you look so pretty too!!! he's a super handsome little man.
So precious!!!!
Post a Comment