Thursday, October 14, 2010

He's "Talking"

Here is my nice and sharing messy eater. Actually, I don't think he was trying to share. Rather, he was trying to grab the camera. Recently he won't let me feed him with a spoon. Any suggestions?

Jaxson has taking a liking to all the cupboards in the kitchen. As you can see, there are some that I keep shut with hair elastics, but there are 3 that are single ones. He likes to open these ones. Yesterday he found all my onions and tried to put the nasty shells in his mouth. It suprises me the things he puts in his mouth. About 10 minutes ago I tried to feed him some delicious zuchinni and he didn't like it, but when I let him hold my keys, he put the nasty metal in his mouth. I don't get it.
Onion Eater!
We went to Ryan's football game last night. Ryan did super good as QB.
Happy boy.
Just a few videos of Jaxson's funny noises, babblings, and laughs. I love this kid!

2 comments:

Kamry Low said...

love the update! so fun when they start "talking". You can tell he's a boy. I thnk they're more curious sometimes, like with cupboards!

Julie said...

I love the babbling!! He's so dang cute!