Saturday, October 24, 2009

2 of my Favorites: Pink & Volleyball

Ryan and I decided to go and watch the Texas Longhorn's Women's volleyball team play this week. I believe they are ranked in the top 3 in the nation. It was also their breast cancer awareness night. Of course, we sported the pink shirts :) They gave out these fun pink Texas pom-pom things to cheer with. It was a fun night & Texas beat Missouri pretty soundly. Their games only went to 25 though, and I thought at BYU they went to 30 (or was that just the boys)??
Me in my hotter pink, and Ryan with his lighter pink. What a good looking couple! :)

Just playing around with the pom-poms. I think this hair style really looks good on Ryan. Business in the front, party in the back. Looks like a pretty sweet mullet if you ask me!

So the pink hair didn't look quite as good on me.

We had to get a picture with the pink hair with each member of the family. It didn't really stick on Baby Harbor's head too well. Oh well, it was a great night and we enjoyed it!



1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys are "pretty in pink"!