Sunday, October 11, 2009

28 weeks & still alive!

As requested, here is my latest pic of the baby belly. Little Baby Harbor is still doing well. He sure does hicup a lot too! I just can't wait to see what this cute little guy looks like. Only 12 more weeks , which I am sure will fly by before we know it. So I am wearing my Texas Longhorns t-shirt because Ryan and I went to enjoy the game. I will post more pictures about the game in a couple of days.
So we don't have all the parts for the baby crib yet, but at least it is assembled! Ry & I really like black furniture, and we found this crib we really like in black. Thank you Mom & Dad Harbor for supplying it for Baby Harbor!!

This weekend Ryan and I drove to Buda, TX (south of Austin) to buy the blue & brown Graco travel system. We washed and cleaned it all and we are pretty proud of it. Hope the baby likes it too! The other stroller, is for Ryan. This is the stroller he liked and will use when he is pushing the baby around. As you can tell, we are pretty excited for the baby to come :)


5 comments:

Kamry Low said...

Love the baby stuff! you look great!

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Hey, my facebook has been acting weird so I'll give you my blog address on here...gtlayton.blogspot.com. Looks like you guys are doing great :)

janica said...

I love what you have done so far with the decorations! I"m still trying to decide where to put everything...
But to put the blog list thing.. go to customize..add a gadget...add a bloglist (tenth one down)...then when it's added click on edit and then add to list and then you just have to add the address in. Hopefully that makes sense!

Julie said...

So cute! I love that you found them for a great deal too...that always makes it even better!

Amelia said...

Love the blue and brown. It is similar to Zachy's! Is that a jogging stroller? Nice! What? Is the Graco stroller to girly for him? Or too low?