I also had a doctor's visit yesterday. I really liked my new doctor (the last one I went to here in Austin was nooo good!). She was really kind and I could tell she cared about me and what I want for the baby. I had another ultrasound (3rd one) to make sure everything was still ok. At my previous ultrasound, they found an issue with my placenta (placental hemangeoma). It is still there, but the baby is still doing great. I believe I will be having another ultrasound in another month or so. I feel like this problem is a blessing in disguise because we have been able to see our baby 3 times already.
Baby Harbor is measuring the size he is suppose to be (or so they said) and he is currently 2.5 lbs. Unfortunatley during the ultrasound, he was facing my spine, so it was hard to get a good look at his face. We saw it, but not at a very good angle. You know how you can imagine things in your mind (like when you are looking at clouds) ... well Ryan thought he looked like the Joker & I just thought some of the faces looked cute and some were scary. Regardless, I am sure he will be a cutie when he decides to show up. What was really cute was he had hicups during the ultrasound. It was so neat to see him hicup on the screen and to feel him twitch in my tummy. It just makes the whole baby situation more real. I know Ryan is going to be an awesome Daddy and we just get more and more excited everyday for him to come.
One last thing ... we saw a lot of HAIR on baby's head during the ultrasound. Wow --- I think he is going to come out with a whole head of it. There goes my hope of having a bald baby! :)





1 comment:
Hey I am so excited for you that you guys get to be parents. I am pretty jealous! Jord keeps telling me that we need to finish school first...
Anyways as for the picture up top. I use the program paint.NET and then I just pick a pic I want and add words on the pic using the program. Then I save the picture as .jpeg or .tiff or something like that. Then you can go to Layout and Edit header. Then just add the image that you worked on in paint.
Hope that helps!
Post a Comment