So I have been a slacker with my veggies almost my entire pregnancy & I feel bad cuz I want baby harbor to be healthy. It definitly doesn't help that my wonderful husband doesn't really like veggies. When I asked him what veggies he likes, he said green beans & onions. Anything else? not really. SO if any of you have some recipes that make veggies taste awesome, please please share! They don't have to be green beans or onions, cuz we cook a lot with those anyways. I am hopeing if I find some good recipes, I can cook veggies more for my baby (and ryan will eat them too). I did find one recently, with cabbage that he likes. If you like cabbage and balsamic vineager, you will want to try this one!
Shred 1/2 a head of green cabbage (red would probably work great too). Put in a 9 X 13 pan -- drizzle with olive oil (mix) and season with salt & pepper. Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar & serve. YUM!
I am actually going to make it in about 30 minutes ... and I might try roasting some tomato slices in the pan too -- hope it works well :)
3 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment