Friday, October 2, 2009

Baby "stud" Harbor is an Animal :) ROAR

I finally found the bedding I wanted for our special little guy. I have always been a sucker for little animals -- they are just so cute!! I loved this bedding set. Ryan is holding up what is going to be the bumper (even though I guess now you aren't really suppose to use them??). Either way, it will look really cute in his room. We are eventually going to decorate the walls with vinyl pokadots, but I want to get the other furniture in the room before we do that. We just got our crib and we (ryan) finished setting it up tonight. Once we get it all set with mattress/bedding, I will put more pictures up.

This is the bed sheet & the bumper. We are doing black furniture (crib/changing table) with light blue/green/& yellow colors. I wish there was more blue in this bedding (I still love it though), but we will just have to compensate by putting more blue on the walls!
We just bought this cute swing for the baby. I think he will like rocking back and forth when Mommy's arms are too tired to hold him. We are just guessing, but we think he is going to be a big baby when he decides to show up. Any guesses on height and weight? I keep telling him if he stays under 9 lbs I will be happy (but knowing how big/long Ryan was when he was born, that may not happen- yikes!).



5 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute, cute!! Those baby animals are adorable!

The Dudleys said...

So cute Joanie! i love the animals!

Kamry Low said...

Hey joanie and ryan! I love the bedding, you're room is going to be soooo cute!! What are you measuring now? do the ultrasounds say you have a big baby? i need more details before i make a prediction! i'm soooo excited to have kids close together!!! yay!

The Brames said...

Hey so I just found your blog. Hope you dont mind me looking at it!

Julie said...

So cute! Where did you get your stuff? I do agree that baby stud has a good chance of being big! I agree with Kams...I want a few more details before I dish out my predictions :)