Tuesday, October 25, 2011

17 weeks prego

Well, I am now 18 weeks prego, but this was me at 17 weeks. We are really excited to find out the gender of our baby in just 1 week. Can't wait!
Morning sickness has been over for a few weeks now (hooray!) but the past 24 hours have been rough ... I think I have some quick virus. Hope it is over soon! Last night I threw up so much/hard that I popped several blood vessels in my face ... now I have lots of red freckles everywhere. crazy!! has that ever happened to you?

3 comments:

Kamry Low said...

Sucky!!! i hope you feel better. didn't know you got this sick when you're pregnant

The Dudleys said...

Congrats! Almost halfway there! I totally got a virus while i was pregnant and popped blood vessels in my eyes and face. It looked...awesome...I hope you feel better soon.

Amelia said...

That happened to my sister Angie, but that was during delivery of her first! You must have been pushing pretty hard!!!!