So I realized I had didn't download all the photos from our trip onto my computer -- oops. Well, I downloaded them today and found these ones I also wanted to post about...
Jax playing in a puddle. Don't see those in Texas very much. (we actually have been getting a little rain, which is great and much appreciated!)

Jaxson's sense of humor

w/ grandma at the zoo

we went to one of my fav. places to eat in SC --- "California Dreaming." This is Jax eating a lemon. He always makes funny faces, but then just keeps eating. I guess he likes it?

He ate a lot of fries that weekend

Me & the California Dreaming salad. Turkey, Ham, Bacon, Hard-boiled egg, Cheese, tomatoes with a honey mustard and hot bacon dressing. delish! I am going to re-create it tomorrow for dinner :)

Jax had a lot of tubs at the grandparent's house ...

G.Grandma took us to chic-fil-a - yum! more fries for Jax haha

Jax and Grandma playing on the equipment
1 comment:
cute photos! miss you guys
Post a Comment