Friday, October 21, 2011

Halloween Party

Moooooooo. It is one of Jaxson's favorite words/animal sounds. So we found this cute cow costume @ costco for him. We decided to have a couple of friends over this weekend for an early Halloween party -- the kids love it!


I love how snuggly and huggy Jaxson is. He knows how to make mommy feel good!

Happy cow!

Halloween decor

Balloons with glow sticks in them. They actually didn't really glow though. Oh well - the balloons are fun.



festive cupcakes

a jello brain ..... oooooohhhhh

Jaxson's friends. the one on the right always asks if she can babysit Jaxson. its so cute cuz she is 9.

Some of the food ... goat cheese, garlic, onion, and roast beef crustini's, pepperoni pizza, homemade spinach/alfredo, chicken, and tomato pizza, turkey meatballs and a creamy dipping sauce ....



fishing for treats

bean bag toss for treats



Next friday we have our ward chili cook off and trunk or treat .... looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That looks like such a fun party! And all the food looks so delicious! You will have to make that pizza over the holidays b/c I want to try it! Jaxy's costume is super cute too! I love your apartment as well. I can't wait to come visit next year around April and see your new little one! :)

Amelia said...

Yummy food! Cute decorations! Cute belly! Can't wait to hear what it is!!!!