Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oct in Texas

2 weekends ago we decided to go visit our local food truck park. I am a fan of food trucks (i think. maybe it's more like I enjoy watching "the great food truck race" on food network). We had a fun time -- Jaxson loved the little puppy sitting in front of one of the food trucks, and he loved playing on the playset they had set up.

Ryan had some Korean BBQ and it was yummy.
I tried some middle eastern kinda thing. I was alright, but wouldn't get it again.
Jaxson playing in the sand.



doing some superman training




one day last week, Jaxson came into my room to find me and he looked like this. HAHA, I just started laughing and grabbed the camera. He was trying so hard to get out of it .... not sure how he got into it either!

so proud

Last Saturday we decided to head on down to Seaworld for some of the Halloween festivities. They had lots of colored pumpkin and other skelaton decorations everywhere.

Taking a picture with Jack. I was too creeped out to be in the picture. Jaxson definitly was not, and he even said bye to Jack when we left.

In the scary forest. Well, we went before it got dark and all the creepy people were in there trying to scare everyone.



Waiting in line to see cookie monster. Jax was pretty excited. He loves cookies!



Contrary to Jaxson's face, he enjoyed the ride a lot.

These sea lions were pretty cool. There were a few baby ones swimming around in the water that sounded like goats when they made a sound. It was pretty amusing.

Well thats been life the last little bit. Except for that I am now totally into pinterest.com. I have been making fun halloween decorations and lots of yummy foods from there too. I will post pics soon

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

looks like there's so much fun stuff to do there. I can't believe how old Jaxson looks!!! Talia looks like a baby compared to him! miss you guys